Tuesday, August 11, 2009

don't read this

I hated it so much when you made those stupid noises. I hated it so much when you would grab my face and do that stupid baby talk, i hated when you would act shy when there was no reason, i hated when you would make weird faces at me, i hated when you would make videos for me and i couldn't say thank you in real life cause you were so far, i hated when you would go out and i couldn't talk to you cause your a loser and never bought a cell phone, i hated when you would tell me your stupid jokes, cause really.. they were not even funny, i hated when you would make me laugh when i was trying so hard to be so mad at you. I hated when you would listen to your hardcore music cause i liked that you would get so into it. You would figure i hate you. But, when i think back to the most memerable times and happiest times, they were with you. Don't kill it, i loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment