Tuesday, August 11, 2009

don't read this

i almost feel like every night after 1am, is the greatest time and inspiration i have.
I probably wouldn't feel so high if i didn't consume more than 0% alcohol.
- i
wish my age wasn't that much of a matter.
the way you talk about it kills my vibe of you, i hate you when you do it and i think of you as less of a person. You would never know my age if you never asked. I'm a smart person, to smart for my age almost. Get the fuck over it.
-i
wish i knew more people worth my time.
i don't believe half of you fucking fake people in this world. You lie to get what you want. I'm sorry but i've made it in life so far with less lies than you've told in your life. Why do you lie? Do you benifit your reputation by doing that. Do you better yourself with your lies. You make no fucking sense to me. Be yourself, do whatever the fuck you want and stop following in everyones foot steps.

The way you talk is so fascinating, and the way you walk is so inviting. It really blows that you have to be such a nutcase. Your annoying with the things you say and everything is so repetative. I don't know how much i actually enjoy anything about you.

Maybe i'm to high to think
highly of you. Your weird. It's attractive in the strangest way. I shouldn't have met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment