Tuesday, October 13, 2009

boats and birds

i'm breathing her words, shes loosing her patience. our hands use to be intertwined, and our hearts use to be inlove, but simple words and simple feelings can change your world. I use to be so fallen into you, but life has its glitches. You are still here, your ghost lingers my room. my enternity. I've thought about you every day since. My feet are cold and i just remember how you would have done something about that. You have learned to make me feel confident, act confident and be confident. My heart still feels for you, you are what i need, but you are not what i can have. It's okay, you are perfect. I get tense and stressed when i think about seeing you, although your face is probably the most perfect sight ever known. I take a sip of my tea, relax and think of you. In my place, i was lost.. but i thought of you and dreams became reality. I'll strive for you. Forever. Dream of me, Remember me.

No comments:

Post a Comment